Ruhr West is committed to supporting prospective and current students with disabilities and chronic illnesses. That is why our academic counsellors offer special advising services for disabled or chronically ill students. So please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have regarding special admissions policies and other accommodations during your studies.
Possible topics may include:
- Special admissions policies
- Academic accommodations (classroom arrangements, testing, academic requirements)
- Academic leave because of an illness or disability
- Funding opportunities for disabled or chronically ill students
- Campus accessibility
- General concerns (e.g. transportation to and from campus)